Presented to the market for the first time in almost seventy years, this classic double brick residence is an offering of unquestionable promise. Well maintained with original interiors, the home is immediately liveable as is yet retains incredible scope for refurbishment, reconfiguration, expansion or development, subject of course to council approval.
- Opening to a premier due northern aspect, 519sqm
- With a welcoming sun-filled lounge and dining area
- Generous double bedrooms, study and eat-in kitchen
- Sunny rear garden with pool, garage, ample parking
- Quietly set overlooking the superb Lionel Bowen Park
- Short level walk to Mascot Station, schools, shopping
- Exceptional chance to enter a tightly-held community
- Water rates $187 p/q approx.
- Council rates $365 p/q approx.
Date: 24 Jun 2017
Location: "On site"
In Ground Pool
Close To Schools,close To Shops,close To Transport,garden